Growth Track is your next step to fulfillment in life and in the church. In this four week experience we will share our mission and vision and help you find your ministry passion and calling. If you are wondering what your next step should be, Growth Track is certainly it! See below for more information on the steps of Growth Track.
Step 1: Follow
- Learn the spiritual journey that God has for each of us: to follow Jesus personally and publicly.
- 1st Sunday/Wednesday of every month
Step 2: Connect
- This class guides you through the essential beliefs every Christian needs to find success in their walk with Christ.
- 2nd Sunday/Wednesday of every month
Step 3: Discover
- We want to help you realize what makes you so unique. This class will help you discover your personality, gifts and purpose in life and see how God combines them for the best fit in ministry.
- 3rd Sunday/Wednesday of every month
Step 4: Serve
- Attend an orientation or training session in the ministry area of your choice to learn more about how to be involved. The Growth Track is complete when you join or start a ministry team.
- 4th Sunday/Wednesday of every month
Locations and Times
Princeton CHURCH OF GOD
Sundays at 11:30 A.m. and Wednesdays at 7:00 p.m., Room 202, Princeton Church of God Campus
Wednesdays at 7:00 P.M., Room 202, Princeton Church of God Campus
Sundays at 11:15 A.M., Reference Library, Lifeline Christiansburg Location
Sundays at 6:00 p.m., Children’s Chapel, Peterstown Location
Sundays at 9:30 a.m.