LIFELINE CONNECTION GROUPS PROVIDE THREE THINGS:
A Place To Connect
“...yes, whatever a person is like, I try to find common ground with him so he will let me tell him about Christ and let Christ save him.” - 1 Corinthians 9:22 (LB)
How We Connect: By Meeting Regularly.
A place to Protect.
“We know what real love is because Christ gave up His life for us. And so we also ought to give up our lives for our Christian brothers and sisters.” - 1 John 3:16 (NLT)
How We Protect: By Offering Prayer, Support and Care for one another.
A place to Grow.
“As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.” - Proverbs 27:17
How we Grow: Through scripture, sharing, and praying together.
HOW LIFELINE CONNECTION GROUPS WORK
Free market groups
Our groups are as varied as we are; group leaders use their gifts and passions to create a group that allows others to join with them in serving God. Whatever the age, interest, or location there is a group that is just right for you.
New groups start and stop three times a year - spring, summer, and fall semesters. Each semester is kicked off with an online small group directory.
- Spring – 12 Weeks (Starting In Late January)
- Fall – 12 Weeks (Starting In Early September - After Labor Day)
- Summer – 6 Weeks (Starting in Mid June)
- Some Groups will continue to meet year round (Choir, Prayer Force, Sunday School Classes, etc…)
Lifeline Connection Groups fall into the follow “Hubs”:
- Women’s Groups
- Men’s Groups
- Couples Groups
- Youth Groups (Middle School, High School, College/Youth Adult)
- Support Groups
- Recreational Groups (Running Club, Weightlifting Club, etc...)